Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Start to Something New

Today marks the start of something new - my blog! This will be a place where I will be updating viewers on new projects, exhibitions, observations, and inspiration. I have found that sharing ideas with others provides conversation that motivates me to keep thinking and creating. It is my hope that my blog will become a resource for interaction with fellow artists and appreciators of art alike. 

I decided to start a blog about my artwork after reading I'd Rather Be In the Studio by Alyson B. Stanfield. This book is a must read for any artist wanting to know more about self-promotion. I have shared it with artists I know locally and we cannot stop talking about all of the useful information it has to offer. If you have read the book or follow Alyson's Art Biz Blog, what information have you found to be most beneficial for your art career?

1 comment: