Thursday, May 21, 2015

Arts in Bloom 2015

This past weekend, May 16 and 17, marked my third year participating in the Salem County Arts in Bloom Studio Tour. I always enjoy meeting new people, seeing familiar faces and sharing what I do with the public. Most visitors were local from within the county while others were from neighboring towns seeing what Salem County had to offer.

I had my 13 new paintings from this past year on display and for sale as well as archivable prints and greeting cards featuring my artwork. This year I experienced more people coming to my location (my studio at A Whole New Light). I am thankful to have met so many art appreciators and hope they will return during the holiday season for a work of art or print!

Below are some pictures of my studio. Thank you to A Garden Party for donating the beautiful floral arrangement that was used as a giveaway during the weekend!














No comments:

Post a Comment