Thursday, December 22, 2016

Christmas Traditions

Only a few days remain before Christmas and I have been busy getting ready. My studio has turned into gift wrapping central and my Saginaw Watertown slide table has already proven very handy (click here to read more about it).

Growing up we would spend our Christmas Eve at my Aunt Ann's. She was always an amazing hostess with delicious dishes served on crystal platters and linen napkins. My Uncle Norman would serve us virgin cocktails in fancy glasses. We'd play shuffle board, darts and open our presents. They are such fond memories! 

When our daughter was born we started a new tradition. Every Christmas morning I make a large breakfast for my family. We feast on pancakes, scrapple, eggs, sausage, and pan fried potatoes. It's definitely a new favorite! After breakfast we exchange gifts and relax. Last year it was so warm we went for a walk in short sleeves!

What are some of your Christmas traditions? I'd love hear about them, please comment below!


Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment