Tuesday, January 19, 2021

How I Use a Planner

Using a planner is a great way to stay on track and reach your goals. I have always used a planner for college and then continued utilizing a planner when I started my own business. In this blog post I want to share how I use one to plan and achieve my studio goals. I choose to use The Happy Planner and really enjoy the lined vertical layout. Below is a weekly page layout and what I write in each section. 


I like to start my week by creating a complete list of things I need to do: phone calls, emails, errands, blog posts, appointments, etc on the left side of the planner. I also plan out my social media posts for the week at the bottom of that same section. After I completed my entire to do list, I break it down and assign the tasks to specific days of the week. Some days I always do certain things. For example, on Tuesday I publish my new blog posts. However, some items on my list depends on the weather (I save grocery shopping for sunny days) or when I can complete similar tasks on the same day. I hope you find this helpful and please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment