Saturday, September 17, 2011

Friday Art Events

Yesterday was an eventful and motivating day! I finished my latest painting, Joanie's Wild Flowers, and entered it into the Works on Paper Exhibition at the Perkin Center for the Arts. I also attended Millville's Third Friday with some art friends to see the new exhibits. I was lucky enough to meet Alex Alampi, a local watercolor artist, at the Riverfront Renaissance Center for the Arts. I also really enjoyed the kinetic and interactive exhibit of Kenny Delio at the Clay College. If you are in the Millville area, you should check it out! After strolling the streets and galleries we had an amazing dinner at Winfield's. Yesterday's exposure to the local arts gave me more inspiration and I'm excited to begin gathering new ideas and photographs for my next painting.


1 comment:

  1. You came to my house and didn't say hiiiii? Come on! Painting looks amazing by the way! =D

    ReplyDelete