Tuesday, February 14, 2017

My Forever Valentine

A lot of what I do would not be possible without my forever Valentine, my husband, Chester! He's my biggest supporter in everything that I do, especially my art. He's the first to hear my ideas for new paintings or business ventures and is quick to ask "why not"?! He is always right there to help me accomplish anything, whether it's building something, accompanying me, being my figure model, or just listening and sharing ideas.

Even when we were dating, he was a tremendous supporter. He helped the art ed majors build the children's garden outside of the education hall at Rowan University. He would often take me on four wheeler rides around the farm to get photographs for college painting assignments.

Now that we are married with children, he helps by taking care of the kids so I can teach classes, take photographs or paint in my studio. I couldn't be anymore grateful for all that he does!

Taking a ride on the planter 2009 for pictures

Figure drawing of Chester's torso from 2009


Building the Children's Garden May 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment