Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Tree Bark Cupcake Stand

This past weekend we celebrated our son's first birthday and I wanted to share my favorite part from his party. I contacted my friend, Janice, to see if I could rent a few pieces of her ceramic bark  collection since I was doing a woodland themed party. She agreed and I visited her gallery to pick out the pieces.

While I was there, I purchased her unique three tier cupcake stand that I had been wanting to add to my collection. Kent's birthday party was a great reason to finally purchase it! It is very versatile since it can hold over 32 cupcakes OR each of the three slices can be turned upside to serve as a chip and chip dish. The two pillars then can be used as vases for flowers.

Below are pictures of the cupcake stand and vases. To view more of Janice's work, visit her website by clicking here.

Ceramic tree bark cupcake stand

Ceramic tree stump vase

Ceramic tree stump holding rolls

Buffet featuring Janice Chassier's ceramic work.


No comments:

Post a Comment