Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Arts in Bloom Review

This past weekend was the 10th Annual Salem County Arts in Bloom Studio Tour. I am overwhelmed with the support that I received. This year was special celebrating the 10th year of Arts in Bloom with a 10 Year Retrospective Show. In the spring of 2008 I had changed my college major from Biology to Art and this year's tour commemorated that experience. See the video below for a walk through of the display.

I am super grateful to those who enjoyed my work and chose to purchase products to make them apart of their home. Every purchase truly means so much! “Curious 601” was sold to a lovely couple, Nancy & Ron Cataleno, from Moorestown. I thought it was so ironic that they were from the town where I used to teach! It was their first time on the tour and we had a great conversation about how they found out about Arts in Bloom. They were shopping at Matteo Family Kitchens & Flooring and happened to see the brochure. I was one of the stops they chose and I am so glad that they did!

“Curious 601” was used for the 2016 Arts in Bloom publications, the 2017 Pitman Gallery & Art Center's Pitman Art Stroll, as well as shown in various galleries throughout southern New Jersey. She has been admired by many people but I am SO HAPPY that she now resides with a fellow artist in a town that I hold dear to my heart.

I am so honored to document and preserve the beautiful country living in southern New Jersey through my original acrylic paintings and photography. The most rewarding aspect of being an artist is being able to witness customers recognize or make personal connections with the landscapes I depict. Thank you to everyone who took the time to come meet me and view my artwork. I had visitors from Arizona, Florida, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and of course, New Jersey.

Below are pictures and video from this year's Salem County Arts in Bloom Studio Tour.





Nancy & Ron Cataleno
















No comments:

Post a Comment