Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Personalized Gift Orders

I've been asked by many customers to offer custom printing for Christmas gifts and I decided to offer this service for a limited time. Order custom made keepsakes using your own pictures. Below are just a few examples of products that have my artwork printed on them.
  1. Download the order form below & browse through the available products. (You will be able to see and feel the products during my Open House)
  2. Print, fill out, and bring the order form with you to my Holiday Open House to place your order. After ordering, please email your photographs to: kimberlydenglish@gmail.com. 
  3. All of the keepsakes will be printed in my studio and will be completed before Christmas. I will contact you when your order is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment