Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Nebraska Farmers & Ranchers Flood Donation

After seeing the devastation happening in Nebraska due to the flooding, I knew I needed to do something to contribute to the farmers and ranchers relief. I have a limited quantity of my 2019 photography calendars left in stock and want to put them to good use! (I normally don’t have any left over but this year I listened to my husband and ordered more than usual. Which at the moment, I am grateful for!)

For individuals who would like to help with this cause and receive a calendar, donations start at $10 and increase in various increments up to $100. *100%* of the proceeds of the remaining calendars will be donated to the Nebraska Farm Bureau Foundation Disaster Relief Fund. I am offering FREE shipping to anyone outside of NJ (US only) Choose "FREE LOCAL PICK UP" during checkout. If you are local, they are pick up only. One calendar per donation. Quantities are limited.

If you wish to make a larger donation, please email me directly at: kimberlydenglish@gmail.com

Thank you for considering to help the farmers and ranchers of Nebraska!

No comments:

Post a Comment