Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Honorary Degree from Salem Tech FFA

Last week I was presented with an Honorary Chapter Degree from the Salem Tech FFA Chapter for my contributions to their chapter. It was an enjoyable evening to share their accomplishments and memories from this past year. The food was delicious and the camaraderie was palpable between this amazing group!

I am so happy to have been able to help these young people, who are about to embark on their next journey in life! This honor is so special to me since Salem County Vocational Technical School is one of my high school Alma Maters.

Thank you to Mrs. DiTizio for collaborating and helping with the 2019 Salem County Farmlands Calendar. And a special thank you to my customers who purchased a calendar, for not only supporting my artwork but also assisting young farmer education!



No comments:

Post a Comment