Tuesday, October 1, 2019

2020 Salem County Farmlands Calendar

The 2020 Salem County Farmlands Calendar is now available through preorder!

I am so excited to be offering my curated collection of 49 photographs for the third year in a row! I have been working on the calendar all year long and it is so much more than just beautiful landscape pictures. It’s my honor to document our county’s rich farming heritage while paying tribute to our hard working farming neighbors and family members who dedicate their lives to agriculture.

This year, I will continue to spread my donations among the Salem County FFA Chapters. For every 2020 calendar sold, $5 will be donated to the Penns Grove High School FFA Chapter. With your support, I am looking forward to being able to help more local students who are learning to become active members of our agricultural community. 

To preview the calendar and order your copy, click the link: bit.ly/2020SCFC



No comments:

Post a Comment