Tuesday, January 7, 2020

2019 in Review

Happy New Year! I wanted to reflect on 2019. This past year was not as productive as I had hoped to be with a lot of changes in my personal life with moving and my daughter starting school. However, I was able to still accomplish a lot! Below is a list of my accomplishments from this year and the paintings that I made.

Looking Back on 2019

Speaking Engagements
  • Speaker at the Salem County Art League Meeting 6/24/19
  • Featured on Comcast Newsmakers - March 2019
  • Keynote Speaker for the 2019 Scholastic Art Awards: South Jersey Region - March 2019

Collaborations
  • Raised $720 for the Penns Grove FFA Program with the Salem County Farmlands Calendar

Exhibitions
  • Procastinator's Paradise, Pennsville, NJ - December 2019
  • Third Annual Holiday Open House - December 2019
  • 101st New Jersey Farm Bureau Annual Meeting, Princeton, NJ November 18, 2019
  • Meet the Artist at Pine Tavern Distillery, November 17, 2019
  • Pitman Art Stroll, Pitman Gallery and Art Center - September 2019
  • Salem County Arts in Bloom Studio Tour, Exhibiting Artist - May 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment