Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Featured in the Elmer Times

Thank you to the Elmer Times Company for featuring an article about my recent donation to the Penns Grove FFA Chapter through the sale of my Salem County Farmlands Calendar. I feel blessed to be able to share my artwork to instill pride in our beautiful agricultural county and financially help local youth farmer education programs.
If you ever feel like as an individual you can’t make a difference - think again! I’m a one woman show around here: I paint the artwork, take the photos, teach the classes, and make the products; all while raising two little ones. As always, thank you to those who actively choose to support me by engaging with my social media posts, buying my artwork, and attending workshops. It means more than you’ll ever know.
One of the most important things I have learned is that every little bit adds up to a lot! Everything is accomplished in its own time and as long as you’re consistent everything will get done. Just believe you can and you’re halfway there. 

All of the original paintings hanging up behind me are available for purchase. Message me for details or go to: www.kimberlyenglish.com/shop

No comments:

Post a Comment