Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Taking Time for Family

I took a short break from art the last eight days as my sister-in-law, Windi, and my four month old niece, Brooklin, stayed with us. My brother, Brandon, works on a professional NHRA Funny Car drag racing team and was racing on the east coast so the girls flew out to spend time with him as well as visit with our family.

Over the past week we did short little trips around our area. We fed the chicken's at a friend's farm, picked raspberries, went to the Cohanzick Zoo, the local Amish Market, drove around the back lanes of my husband's family farm, and went to a few different ice cream stands. We had bigger plans in mind but three kids on different schedules and Brooklin NOT liking to travel in her car seat, we compromised and stayed local.

This past weekend I also hosted a luncheon for my family to come meet the baby. We had lots of delicious food and the festivities turned into an all day event. We spent time eating, talking, swinging and picking raspberries. It was a great day!

I am so fortunate to have had the opportunity to spend so much quality time with Windi and Brooklin. We had a lot of laughs and really enjoyed being together. It's definitely a visit we won't forget! Below are some pictures from our adventures.











No comments:

Post a Comment