Monday, April 16, 2018

AgriCULTURE at RRCA

I have some great news! Two of my paintings were accepted into the Riverfront Renaissance Center of the Arts exhibition titled AgriCULTURE: Celebrate the Garden State with Art. When entering it was really difficult to only choose two paintings to submit. As most of you know, the main source of inspiration for my paintings comes from the agricultural landscapes of southern New Jersey. I am so honored to be apart of this show and to see the other artwork featured. Below are the two paintings I submitted.

 The opening reception is this Friday, April 20th from 6-9PM at RRCA 
22 North High Street Millville, NJ 08332.

"Distant Vista on Shirley Road" - Acrylics on Gessobord - 11" x 14" by Kimberly English © 2017

"Autumn in Daretown" - Acrylics on Gessoboard - 5" x 7" by Kimberly English © 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment