Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Bast Brothers Garden Center's Spring Festival

Next month I will be participating in the Bast Brothers Garden Center's Spring Festival. It will be held on Saturday, April 21 from 10AM - 3PM at 1214 Ellis Mill Road Mullica Hill, NJ 08062. There will be food trucks, family activities, yard games, and local vendors, such as myself. I will be set up in their greenhouse with my original paintings, archival prints, greeting cards, pillows, and necklaces. New products that I will be featuring are coasters, metal prints of my photography along with hand towels of my original artwork.

I will be distributing a coupon valid for the spring festival that will only available to my snail mail list. Click here to be added to my special list!


Photo courtesy of Bast Brothers Garden Center

Greeting Cards

Necklaces

Pillows





No comments:

Post a Comment