Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Donation to the Salem Tech FFA Chapter

Last year I debuted the first version of the Salem County Farmlands calendar and donated a portion of the sales to the Woodstown FFA Chapter. It was very well received and I decided to improve upon it and offer the calendar again. Some of the improvements were adding 3 more pictures per month, including the locations for each photograph, and information about myself and a selection of my paintings.

For 2018, I chose to donate $5 of each calendar sold to the Salem Tech Future Farmer's of America Program because I want to continue to help local students who are learning to become active members of our agricultural community. Yesterday, I presented the Salem Tech FFA Chapter with a check donation from the calendar sales. In total, 113 calendars were sold and a donation of $565 was made! It feels so good to give back to one of my high school alma maters. For those that don't know, I graduated from Arthur P. Schalick H.S. AND Salem Vocational Technical H.S. I hope this donation helps them achieve their goals and further their education in agriculture.

I am so thankful for everyone who purchased a calendar to give as a gift or to have for themselves. Every purchase is truly appreciated! I hope that both my paintings and photographs can ignite a sense of pride in where we live and an appreciation for the spectacular landscapes that we live upon. I also want to highlight the hard working farmers that dedicate their lives to agriculture and inspire me so much in the artwork that I create.


Presenting the donation to the Salem Tech FFA Chapter

2018 Salem County Farmlands Calendar

If you are a farmer in Salem County that would like to be a part of next year's calendar, please click here to fill out the form

No comments:

Post a Comment